Spectator Information for "Outdoor" Sports and Activities
Homewood-Flossmoor High School and all existing school grounds are smoke free. In addition, animals (e.g dogs, etc) are prohibited on school grounds unless registered for service. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
7/1/2022 3:30 PM
Summer Camp registration is open!
We look forward to preparing our student athletes for the 2022-2023 school year!
Register today by clicking the "Registration" tab above or visit HF.8to18.com.
9/1/2022 12:00 AM
The Spring Sports Season begins soon. The following sports are included in the Spring Season: Badminton, Baseball, Boys' Gymnastics, Boys' Lacrosse, Girls' Soccer, Softball, Boys' Tennis, Boys' Volleyball, Boys' Track/Field, Girls' Track/Field, Boys' Water Polo, and Girls' Water Polo.
In addition, the tryout dates for Sideline Cheerleading (Fall) and Sideline Dance (Fall) are included.
- Badminton - February 28th
- Baseball - February 28th
- Boys' Gymnastics - February 14th
- Boys' Lacrosse - February 28th
- Girls' Soccer - February 28th
- Softball - March 2nd
- Boys' Tennis - February 28th
- Boys' Volleyball - March 7th
- Boys' Track and Field - January 17th
- Girls' Track and Field - January 17th
- Boys' Water Polo - February 28th
- Girls' Water Polo - February 28th
- Sideline Cheerleading Tryouts - May 9th and May 11th
- Sideline Dance Tryouts - May 16th and May 17th
Physical Examination Forms must be on file in the Athletic Department Office (North Building) by the start date in order to participate. Physical Examination Forms can be submitted at the Security Desk in the North Building (Enter Door A) or sent via email to email@example.com. Please note: The Physical Exam/Vaccination Report required for incoming Freshman can be used to participate in athletics.
A student athlete interested in participating in a Spring Sport must be registered on the 8to18 Dashboard.
Please visit https://hf.8to18.com/accounts/login or select the Registration tab above to register.
5/18/2022 7:00 PM
GoFan Mobile Ticket
In order to attend events at Homewood-Flossmoor High School, spectators must purchase a ticket on GoFan.
Tickets must be pre-purchased. Tickets will not be sold at the gate.
GoFan Link: https://gofan.co/app/school/
- Adults: $5.00
- Student with an ID: $2.00
- Children under 5: Free
- Senior Citizens: Free
7/1/2022 3:16 PM
The start date for all Fall Sports is August 8, 2022. The first day of school is August 17, 2022.
Please plan accordingly.
8/8/2022 5:35 PM
No Bags Policy at Athletic Events
All who attend H-F athletic events are reminded that bags/backpacks and outside food/drinks are not permitted. In addition, students must have transportation arranged to depart campus in a timely manner at the conclusion of an event.
7/1/2022 3:33 PM
Athletic Department Webinar
Welcome to the Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School. Please view the webinar that was recently presented to our community.
7/1/2022 5:05 PM
News and Announcements
Sports Safety Guidance
The Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School will follow the IHSA “Return to Athletics” Plan for the 2021-2022 school year. The plan will be modified throughout the year to meet the fluid recommendations from the IHSA, CDC, IDPH, and Office of the Governor.
Indoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is required at all times.
- Spectators: Spectators must remain socially distant and wear a mask. Spectators are allowed at home and away contests.
- Ticket procedures will be sent out prior to each contest for Boys' Basketball.
Outdoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is optional and not required.
- Spectators: A mask is optional and not required. Spectators are allowed at home and away contests.
Covid 19 Procedures
- If required, please wear the mask appropriately. The nose and mouth must be covered.
- For indoor activities, failure to wear a mask may result in immediate removal.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted.
- Please exit immediately after the event. No gathering.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. The health and safety of our student athletes, parents/guardians, and coaches is our top priority.
We look forward to a great season! Go Vikings!