The Spring Sports Season begins soon. The following sports are included in the Spring Season: Badminton, Baseball, Boys' Gymnastics, Boys' Lacrosse, Girls' Soccer, Softball, Boys' Tennis, Boys' Volleyball, Boys' Track/Field, Girls' Track/Field, Boys' Water Polo, and Girls' Water Polo.
- Badminton - February 27th
- Baseball - February 27th
- Boys' Gymnastics - February 13th
- Boys' Lacrosse - February 27th
- Girls' Soccer - February 27th
- Softball - February 27th
- Boys' Tennis - February 27th
- Boys' Volleyball - March 6th
- Boys' Track and Field - January 17th
- Girls' Track and Field - January 17th
- Boys' Water Polo - February 27th
- Girls' Water Polo - February 27th
- Fall Season Sideline Cheerleading Tryouts - TBD
- Fall Season Sideline Dance Tryouts - TBD
Physical Examination Forms must be on file in the Athletic Department Office (North Building) by the start date in order to participate. Physical Examination Forms can be submitted at the Security Desk in the North Building (Enter Door A) or sent via email to email@example.com. Please note: The Physical Exam/Vaccination Report required for incoming Freshman can be used to participate in athletics.
A student athlete interested in participating in a Spring Sport must be registered on the 8to18 Dashboard.
Please visit https://hf.8to18.com/accounts/login or select the Registration tab above to register.
3/18/2023 7:00 PM
GoFan Mobile Ticket
In order to attend events at Homewood-Flossmoor High School, spectators must purchase a ticket on GoFan.
Tickets must be pre-purchased. Tickets will not be sold at the gate.
GoFan Link: https://gofan.co/app/school/
Student with an ID: $2.00
Children under 5: Free
Senior Citizens: Free
6/10/2023 3:16 PM
No Bags Policy at Athletic Events
All who attend H-F athletic events are reminded that bags/backpacks and outside food/drinks are not permitted. In addition, students must have transportation arranged to depart campus in a timely manner at the conclusion of an event.
3/4/2023 3:33 PM
We Are H-F! Update
Fall Coaches Meeting
October 19th, 2022
Fall Coaches Meeting