Last Chance for Take a Traditional Head & Shoulders Senior Portrait for Yearbook (22-23)
We have worked with our photography company VIP to provide an additional date on campus for a Last Chance to take a Traditional Head and Shoulders Senior Portrait for the Yearbook (22-23).
Date: Monday. March 6, 2023
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Location: H-F South Building Gym - Enter at Door 12
No appointment necessary. This is a walk-in opportunity for the Class of 2023 to pose for their H-F Yearbook portrait. Seniors are allowed to retake their previously taken Senior Portrait for the Yearbook.
All students are expected to adhere to the H-F Dress Code by wearing appropriate attire for his/her school yearbook picture. This includes messages, graphics, and proper body coverage. The senior portrait attire is more formal than 9th-11th grade yearbook pictures. Seniors should wear a dressy or professional shirt (dresses, vests, jackets, and ties are optional).
Senior Traditional Head and Shoulders Yearbook Pictures
- Visual Image Photography (VIP) is the official photographer of Homewood-Flossmoor High School.
- In order to appear in the yearbook, all seniors must have their photo taken by VIP. Photographs submitted from other studios will NOT be accepted into the yearbook.
- Yearbook Deadline: Your photo selection must be made by VIP by March 15th, 2023 in order to appear in your school’s yearbook. Due to the Yearbook printing contract, no exceptions will be made. If you do not select an image, one will be selected for you by VIP.
- There is no sitting fee for this session and you will have 6-8 images on the yearbook background to view. Orders for personal purchase will be made online at
- A direct link to view/order your image will be sent 10 to 15 days after being photographed. Check your SPAM Folder if you do not see it in your email inbox.
- Online ordering will be used to avoid contact with picture forms, camera cards, credit card slips, and pens.
- All orders will be direct delivery to your home to reduce touch points
- Questions about ordering pictures should be sent to email@example.com .
3/7/2023 3:00 PM
DECA is a student-centered organization whose program of leadership and personal development is designed specifically for students interested in management, business ownership, or in majoring in business administration in college. Activities include social functions, academic workshops, and conventions which are held locally, within the state, and nationally. At these functions and workshops, students compete in various events including role-playing, in which they act out real-life business situations and use content knowledge unique to their area of business.