There are no current announcements.
Dance Team | Combined
Tryout & Team Information
Current 5th, 6th & 7th Grade students are trying out for placement on the Dance Team. Students are selected on their dance skills demonstrated during the tryout.
The season runs from a tryout in May, a summer camp, competitions in December and January & performances at Girls & Boys Basketball Game. Practices are generally after school from 2:30-4:30 pm.
- 5/9/2022 - 4:00-5:00pm - OQ Main Gym
- 5/10/2022 - 4:00-5:00pm - OQ Main Gym
- 5/11/2022 - 3:00-5:00pm - OQ Main Gym
- To register for tryouts, click on Dance Tryouts. First-time users will need to create an account. Please contact OQ Athletic Director Steve Nendza with questions about 8to18 registrations & sign up.
- Sign up closes on 5/4 @ 6:00pm
- Full tryout and team information can be found here
Requirement for participation: A current sports physical must be on file with the OQ school nurse prior to the clinic and tryout. If the student does not have a current physical they will not be allowed to participate in the clinic or try out.
Contact nurse Michelle Iazzetto for more information about sports physicals.
Minimum participation guidelines must be met in order for the activity to run & families will be billed for the fee/s after the first practice.
School Fee: $100
The Dance team is led by Cora Savu & Amanda Grochowski